UltraJones UltraMon3 Software Plug-in for HS3
UltraMon3 is a HomeSeer HS3 plug-in that allows you to monitor devices on your home network. Multiple threading allows device monitoring to take place without disrupting the performance of HomeSeer. UltraMon3 supports the ability to send a Wake on LAN (WOL) packet to turn on PC's that support WOL and to shutdown a networked PC using PsShutdown or the UltraMon3 Shudown Service installed on a Windows PC.
- Provides the ability to monitor the status of the devices on your network using ICMP ping.
- Discovers all network devices on all networks connected to your HomeSeer computer.
- An "IP Subnet" web page allowing you to easily create a HomeSeer device for hosts on your network.
- HomeSeer trigger for non-monitored hosts discovered on monitored subnets.
- Supports device name aliases (HomeSeer device name different than hostname or fully qualified domain name).
- All pre-defined device types have an associated image (e.g. camera, laptop, iPhone, router, Xbox, etc).
- Ability to wake up a computer by sending a Wake-on-LAN (WOL) magic packet.
- Ability to shutdown, reboot, log off, sleep, hibernate local networked computers using PsShutdown (by Windows Sysinternals) or using the UltraMon3 Shutdown windows service (both programs available via separate download).
- Multiple discovery protocols used to quickly detect when a host joins the network.
- Device fingerprinting to determine common host types discovered on the network.
- Multiple threading allows device monitoring to take place without disrupting the performance of HomeSeer.
How it Works:
When UltraMon3 HSPI starts, it discovers the IP subnet and network mask of the local network and begins to monitor all hosts on the network using ICMP ping.
UltraMon3 HSPI uses the Domain Name System (DNS) and the Address Resolution Protocol (ARP) to determine host information.
Downloads (Manuals / User Guides / Software)
- Software License Codes
- HomeSeer HS3 or HS3PRO
- Compatible with Windows only
Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)
We Also Recommend