UltraJones UltraMon3 Software Plugin for HS3
|HS4 users: This plugin was created for HS3 and should run on your HS4 system. However, the setup/config pages are not optimized for use on mobile devices.|
UltraMon3 is a HomeSeer HS3 plugin that allows you to monitor the status of devices connected to your home network. You can use UltraMon3 to generate alerts when critical network attached devices are no longer reachable on your home network. You can also trigger HomeSeer events whenever a non-monitored device is detected on your home network.
- Provides the ability to monitor the status of the devices on your network.
- Discovers all network devices on all networks connected to your HomeSeer computer.
- An 'IP Subnet' web page allowing you to easily create a HomeSeer device for hosts on your network.
- HomeSeer trigger for non-monitored hosts discovered on monitored subnets.
- Multiple discovery protocols used to quickly detect when a host joins the network.
- Device fingerprinting to determine common host types discovered on the network.
- Error Try/Catch logic to ensure plugin doesn't fail with an unhandled exception.
- Multiple threading allows device monitoring to take place without disrupting the performance of HomeSeer
- Software License Codes
- HomeSeer HS3 or HS3PRO
- Compatible with Windows
Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)