UltraJones UltraM1G3 Software Plugin for HS3
📦 FREE US Shipping on orders of $200+
UltraM1G3 HSPI is a cool new HomeSeer HS3 plugin for the Elk M1 Alarm Panel. The UltraM1G3 plugin connects to the Elk M1 Alarm Panel using either a serial or Ethernet connection allowing control of the panel using HomeSeer. An extensive list of HomeSeer Triggers and Actions are available to customize your home automation setup.
|IMPORTANT: This plugin is considered to be feature-complete by the developer and no future updates are planned. Community support is available via the message board but direct developer support is not guaranteed. Be sure to trial this plugin before purchasing.|
|HS4 users: This plugin was created for HS3 and should run on your HS4 system. However, the setup/config pages are not optimized for use on mobile devices.|
- Multiple threading allows UltraM1G3 to process events from the Elk M1 without disrupting the performance of HomeSeer.
- Elk M1 command queue executed in its own thread.
- Verification and retry logic to verify critical commands sent to the Elk M1 are processed.
- Error Try/Catch logic to ensure plugin doesn't fail with an unhandled exception.
- Elk M1 real-time clock updated on startup.
- Elk M1 Panel configuration is saved between sessions and loaded on startup.
- Flexibility to allow the creation of only the HomeSeer devices desired (Area, Keypad, Users, Zones, Outputs, Thermostats, Custom Settings, Counters, Tasks, Lighting, System Status and Areas Status).
- Software License Codes
- HomeSeer HS3 or HS3PRO
- Compatible with Windows and Linux
Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)